Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blouder River Trail Arlington, WA

Well, I awoke today to blue skies and a need for an adventure. So, I start surfing the website for nearby trails and I come across one called Boulder River Trail which is a 45 min drive from Arlington, WA.

Here is a little trail information: 7mi round trip hike, open all year round, easy hike with beautiful waterfalls, moss and trees. The road in is a single lane and when I went still some snow but beautiful. Also, keep your eyes open as the road is hard to find as I passed it, the road is French Creek.

So, I didn't do the whole trail as it was snowing but hiked for two hours. I was so taken by the peace, beauty and the two waterfalls. This place is a great hike to get out of town and see the beauty we have in Washington. I took my camera and was glad I did so many great photos.

I hope as you look over the pictures you get the peace and joy that I got being there. I also hope this inspires you to venture out when your inner voice calls. I think this is a great way to spend a day enjoying what nature has to offer.
Whitehorse Mountain in Darrington, WA

Beautiful mossy tree on trail

Fern with icicles, burr


The trail ands there is still snow.
Add caption
A fallen tree which had a mini waterfall coming down the rock wall.












No comments:

Post a Comment